7.19.2010

Its rainy season here in Dominica and it basically rains almost everyday. It may not be thunderstorms like I'm used to back in Florida, but it will rain out of nowhere. On the way home from the store, the gym, meeting Norm for lunch. Anytime of the day really. You grow accustomed to regularly bringing your umbrella with you everywhere! This particular day it was bright and sunny on our way to church and this is how it looked when we left.

We found shelter for a little while. It's usually a place where homeless people frequent but on this particular day no one was in there. There was trash and yuckiness all over the ground. Norm told me to not sit or touch anything so I wasn't able to get any good shots. lol.
Little Norm wasn't allowed to get out of his stroller either.

Our walk home in the rain.
Believe it or not, he was the least wet out of the 3 of us!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he has gotten already! We miss you guys! Norm looks so good! Have Norm takes pics of you too CASS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found you! :) cute picture of soaking wet little norm. i scrolled down, but you haven't posted much since you've been here and i know you have been on WAY more adventures! :) keep them coming.

    you should come to play group some time and bring your computer. i can show you how to do the pictures on the side thing you were talking about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jessie! I definately need to have you show me a few things on here :)

    We're going to come on Tuesday to #1 Beach. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete