7.19.2010

Exhausted

Before moving to this beautiful island, Norm Jr. religiously took at least a 2-3 hr nap daily. Since living here we are lucky if he even naps at all. With our days being very unscheduled (which drives me a little crazy) a nap may or may not happen. The other night, Norman did not get a nap so bed time came much earlier than usual. After he was sound asleep I was on the computer and hear a loud bang. I looked around in the kitchen and living room and couldn't find anything. Before going to bed, I peeked in Norman's room and this is what I found....
an exhausted boy who had fallen out of bed and didn't even wake up. Before taking this quick snapshot and putting him back into his bed, the loud bang was actually the fan that had fallen after he fell on the floor. It was literally right on top of him and he didn't even budge. Such a cute little boy when he's sleeping. :-)

3 comments:

  1. That is adorable!! I love it! Cass, you have to add people to your blog! Do you know how to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cassi! found your blog through facebook. thats cool you guy are living in Dominica...what is Norm going to school for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura! Norms going to medical school down here. It's called Ross University. He'll do 16months here and then go we'll go back to the states. He's in 2nd semester now and is loving it. He's right at home here with all this nature around. Hope you guys are doing well. Aidan is adorable!

    ReplyDelete