My first morning back my son made scrambled eggs for me.
(with my assistance...lol)
Spent the day at the Hard Rock Cafe Hotel....finally got to relax!!
You know I had to do some fishing...Here I was in the Misquito Lagoon....I was able to catch multiple Reds on serval trips I took. This one was 27" which is right at the slot limit. I brought him home and fed the whole family.....mmmmmm good.
One of many ginormous gators I saw while fishing in my kayak. This one was well over 10' long.
We had a BLAST at Animal Kingdom!
Epcot here we come!
Quiet Flight surf shop at Universal....man I hope I can go surfing at least once in Dominica.
Fun filled night at Universal Studies.
Last but not least the best day of them all when I got back home and finally got to see my family!
So my break went well as you can see but it flew by fast! What a wonderful day it was to finally see my wife and my son. As I walked down the terminal it just did not seem real that my little beetle was running to his daddy. I missed them so much and really had thought about this day for so long. Looking back as the first semester started I did not fully comprehend how difficult it would have been to be away from my wife and son. As the semester went on and as I continued to pray for strength I received it. I will never forget that time period for the rest of my life because I grew so much as an individual. We must always be thankful for what we have and I realized how blessed I was more than ever to have the companionship I do with my family. Anyways I'll jump of my soap box and let ya'll know that I am back and getting ready for semester two. I will have one more course to deal with along with another added lab. So looking at my schedule it is more intense than last semester. Geez how exciting!!
I am now living with my good friend who is also the Branch President. I am so thankful that it has worked out this way. The house is great and I could not ask for more. I will be about a 5 minute bike ride away from campus which is not too bad. My room is much bigger and is set aside from the rest of the house. The setup is perfect.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures of the fun things that I was able to do while on my break. I definitely had a great time with some much needed me time. I will continue to keep you guys posted as the semester goes on and always remember to stay positive! C-ya
I love all the pictures babe! I can't wait 'til we have pictures of us in Dominica with you!!
ReplyDeleteme too!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys had so much fun together! I wish we could have made it down there so you could meet Isabella! I love you much and goodluck in your second semester!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys miss ya!
ReplyDelete