I know some you of may be sick of all the Norman bragging but I just can't help myself. I'm proud of my hubby for searching out opportunities that will set him apart from others when he starts the world of residency applications and interviews.
He sent in an article to the ACP which is the American College of Physicians in the field of Internal Medicine (which is where Norm is thinking about heading). Each month they highlight a medical students perspective and they picked Norms!
It's an easy read if any are interested.
Hey, you have the right to brag!! Keep bragging!!! He is awesome and so are you!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! That was awesome!
ReplyDeleteso cool! way to go norm!
ReplyDeleteyes. that deserves TONS of bragging!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe'll be such a good doctor. He is more of a softy than I knew.
ReplyDeleteWyatt just told me about this, and I loved reading his article!! What a neat experience, and he handled it wonderfully. You should be very proud!
ReplyDelete