11.02.2011

Happy Halloween to you

This year for Halloween Norm jr decided early on he wanted to be a cheetah. Thanks to his favorite show on PBS called Wild Kratts he's learned many interesting facts about cheetahs. For instance, did you know cheetahs can travel at top speed of 70mph?? The lines on their faces protect their eyes from the sunlight? Seriously, I could keep going. 
We tried to get Norm to be a baseball player or a soccer player, things that were readily available in his closet for a costume. But he was determined to be a cheetah. I began my costume research in the begining of October and with no luck on the internet, we decided days before Halloween to make his costume.
Believe it or not this costume is long john underwares, a head band, a wire hanger, socks to stuff the tail, and a black sharpie, and crayola marker. I think Norm did a great job and it turned out great.

Cutest little cheetah around

love those tails
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween and enjoying all those sweet treats! I know we are!

3 comments:

  1. happy halloween. adorable costume. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Norm to make me a giraffe costume.
    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures cass! I hope you are adjusting to two! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete