What do these pictures have in common??
Well for those of you who don't live on the island, you may not be familiar with the first. This is what we call the shacks. It's a local spot where a bunch of students eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. When 11:45ish rolls around, this place is the spot to be. Students every where, smoke piling out of the grills, and so on.
The second is a more obvious, a toilet.
I've now puked at the shacks multiple times and have no banned myself from walking there at lunch. The toilet has been a much more frequent visit.
With all that being said, we are happy to announce that we will be welcoming a wonderful new Spirit into this world in October!! Yes, you read it right, I'M PREGNANT! After almost 4years of being baby-less, I will now start all over again!! We are so excited and feel so very blessed.


hooray!! congratulations! little norm will be a good big brother! :) you caught that island fever everyone seems to get at the end of their island time!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. Hopefully the morning sickness will be ending soon. Can't wait to see your pregnant self.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys I can't even stand it!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Congrats on the new baby!!! I like that shack post, how funny. I am so sad that you guys won't be doing 5th semester on the island, but...I wouldn't so I don't blame you. I will miss seeing you :(. We are thrilled for you guys, what a great fam.
ReplyDeleteI love this post! You make me laugh. I think the Shacks and a toilet do go very well together. :) And I love that you "are bringing a new spirit into this world." It is too wonderful. I want to also!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again. I know how you feel about the shacks. I have contributed my share of throw up to them as well. Most of the time the smell didn't get to me, but there were a couple times I just couldn't handle all the smells.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I can't wait to meet the little one! I am sure you will have the cutest little baby! We can't wait to find out what it is!! Love you!
ReplyDelete