1.11.2011

A preview of the wedding photographs

So our wonderful photographer Amy Lopez worked on a few pictures from the wedding and gave us a little preview. I am so in love with all of them! But, I need your help. She prints a few for us and I can't decided which ones to choose. If ya'll could just leave a comment with which ones you like best that would help! We hope everyone had a great New Year!!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13


14 comments:

  1. #13 & #4

    are my favorites!
    Beautiful~

    Ladonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3,4,12,& 13! So gorgeous, Cassi! I love them all! Can't wait to play. Email me so we can get together! Do you have Norm in school? Is he still in the preschool or the older school? I forgot how old he is. I wish it wasn't raining so much or I would just run down and visit. Hope you guys are doing well! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12/7/4 are my favorites. i am so sappy but the black and white where little norm is running at you made me think of my Heavenly Parents and how I can't wait to run into their arms. I am sort of teary! Great pictures! - Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am not even kidding! I can NOT choose a favorite! They are all AMAZING!!! 7, 4, 3, 10 ,11, 13

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 and 13. they all turned out really great. i love them all. you are so photogenic. must be a pain! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4,. 3, 9 You are beautiful!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all and could all narrow it down to 7, 9, 11, and 12. You are a beautiful bride Cassi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all, thanks for sharing!!
    -ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4,7,9,13 that is my rating ! love you! they are hard to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for your help! With an overwhelming response, it was so hard to choose, but I picked 4, 13, 3, and 7. And now she just gave me more!! AAhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok well i have to say i love all of them! but if i have to pick my favorites they would be 1,4,13.....and i also like 9,10,11, and 5 is a great group shot. glad its you and not me that has to pick, this is a tuff one. you looked stunning Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1,4,7,12,13 are my favorite!!!!!!!! they all are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 3, 7, 9, 10, 13...and I guess you have to one with your "girls" so 8 too. They are all lovely though!!!

    ReplyDelete