12.15.2010

Goodbye 3rd Semester!




Norm is taking his final exam for 3rd semester as I type this. Last Monday for FHE me and Norm Jr. thought it would be fun to write motivational messages to the guys with our sidewalk chalk. It turned out to be really fun. Then of course, the brownies. Norman insisted on helping me with the frosting. 3rd semester has seem to fly by. I can't believe it's already over. I'm almost a little sad to think we only have one more left. But we are excited to by going home in 2 days and can't wait to see our family and friends!!
We are all so proud of Norm and his great accomplishments this semester. He set the bar really high for himself, and achieved his goals. We love him and are so thankful for doing such a great job balancing being a full-time dad and full-time student. Now we can enjoy our much deserved 3 week break in America!!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! I cannot wait to see you all again. Congrats Norm on doing such a great job and accomplishing so much! Cassi, you are doing a great job being so supportive and keeping the family together! Miss you guys.

    Lisa and Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!!! 4th semester here you come! You guys will have such a good time in the states. Enjoy it, and we want lots of pictures of your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! I can't believe that you are already in 4th- WAY TO GO!!

    ReplyDelete