Thanks to this little guy below, we have been without internet at our house for a week now. After talking with a friend, we jokingly talked about the biggest "stressers" here for the spouses.
1. Wanting your husband to do well
and coming in at a close second.....
2. Having no internet!!!
The only time I can connect to the internet is if I bring my computer to school. I really hate doing that considering my walk to campus and the fact that my bookbag and my back can only hold so much weight on it!
I feel a little out of touch with the world when I have no internet. Boo hoo fo me :-(
1. Wanting your husband to do well
and coming in at a close second.....
2. Having no internet!!!
The only time I can connect to the internet is if I bring my computer to school. I really hate doing that considering my walk to campus and the fact that my bookbag and my back can only hold so much weight on it!
I feel a little out of touch with the world when I have no internet. Boo hoo fo me :-(

The internet company said Friday, and it's now Saturday. So I'm just hoping before I leave now! haha Until then....Check out this cute little guy. He was a scuba diver for Halloween!
Glad you made it thru the hurricane...can't wait till you get back.
ReplyDeleteSo completely true!!! Hang in there, when it comes back you will have a little feast of sorts ha ha.
ReplyDeletei hope you get it back soon. it's totally true. a spouse NEEDS a working computer. :)
ReplyDeleteGirl I feel ya! Only 40 more days til I go back to America and I can get my computer fixed so I don't have to steal the computer from my hubby to check my email!
ReplyDelete