10.19.2010

Pagua Bay

Our good friends Sarah and Chelsea are 4th semesters and will be leaving the island soon to set up shop in Michigan. Thanks to Chelsea's wonderful efforts, she planned an amazing last meal with all the ladies at the breath taking, Pagua Bay. This place is AMAZING! Hands down, the nicest place I've been to on the island. The night was filled with great friends and fantastic food. Sadly, I had a horrible run with car sickness on the way there and back and did a horrible job documenting this glorious night. Check out Chelsea's blog who accounts the night in much greater detail than I.
I do not know what I am going to do on this island without these two ladies!! I am taking applications for anyone who would like to start accompanying me and Normie pooh to the pool in the afternoons :-) j/k But seriously, I'm going to miss these girls!

Such a fun group of girls. We all come from different places in the world, some are mothers, wives, friends, spouses, whatever else we are referred to here, but we all share one thing in common; are experiences here in Dominica and the lasting friendships we make along the way.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. I am going to miss you so much. What a fun night we had.

    ReplyDelete