So thankfully one of the spouses here in Dominica decided to start a soccer camp for the kids. It's such a great idea! They really love it and surprisingly they all listen really well and are great! Here's a few shots from our first day of soccer camp!
Here's Normie's little friends Avery and Tate. They are so darling and make living life here in Dominica a little bit more fun each day :)
I think he looks so cute! He seems to put everything into it when he kicks the ball. I love how his little belly sticks out and how he clenches his fists as he's kicking.

I feel like it needs to be said, that Norm is one fantastic soccer player. Maybe the secret in doing so well is clenching your fists. Whatever it is, he's got it!
ReplyDeleteSo dang cute!
You know his Uncle Terry would be so happy to teach him soccer!! He cannot wait to see him!!!
ReplyDelete