So the next 3 weeks for Norm are going to be absolutely insane. I've pretty much accepted the fact that I will be husbandless until August 19th, when all the practicals, minis, and finals are over with. So me and Norm jr. wanted to make a card for Daddy to give him a little encouragement. Smilebox has these cute cards. Check it out :) Keep Norm in your thoughts and prayers and hope that we get through the next few weeks ALIVE!!
8.02.2010
Smilebox
So the next 3 weeks for Norm are going to be absolutely insane. I've pretty much accepted the fact that I will be husbandless until August 19th, when all the practicals, minis, and finals are over with. So me and Norm jr. wanted to make a card for Daddy to give him a little encouragement. Smilebox has these cute cards. Check it out :) Keep Norm in your thoughts and prayers and hope that we get through the next few weeks ALIVE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|
That's sweet - loved the picture book
ReplyDeleteI would like to exchange links with your site normslifeatrossuniversity.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteIs this possible?