Look how beautiful this view was!! This is what made us keep going. The first pictures shows the rocks that we ventured out to later and took some family pictures.
Fun with friends :-)
If you look hard enough you can see Norm out there. He went off to look for fish. Somethings will never change no matter where we are!
We met up with Norm out on the rocks. The picture on the top shows the beach from where we had walked from.
Wow! This is really beautiful Cass! You guys are so cute together... you always have been though. I miss little norman so much! I show pictures of him to Oliver. He loved the video about Avery. We need more videos!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006
My husband started writing this blog back in January 2010 when he left sunny Florida to begin his dream of becoming a doctor. We lived in Dominica, in the West Indies, for 16 months. Since then, we've lived in Michigan, Maryland, New Jersey and we've now set up shop in New York. Join us as we journey through the ups and the downs of surviving medical school with a family.
Looks like you're having fun. It's beautiful there. I'm glad Norm has time off to spend with you guys. You and he deserve it.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is really beautiful Cass! You guys are so cute together... you always have been though. I miss little norman so much! I show pictures of him to Oliver. He loved the video about Avery. We need more videos!
ReplyDelete